- Home Address*
201 University Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94710
- Postal Address
7108 Collingwood ct
Elkridge, MD 21075
Earned a BS in Computer Science at Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, NY from 2001 to 2005.
San Francisco, CA
Jul 2011 to Dec 2012
- Designed and implemented data processing, market simulation, backtesting, and fitness function algorithms for trading strategy evolution.
- Designed and ran experiments to improve strategy evolution platforms.
- Made improvements to machine learning components.
San Francisco, CA
Jan 2012 to Feb 2012
Implemented e-commerce website to resell >100K auto parts sourced from multiple distributers. Used ASP.Net MVC 3 w/ Razor backed by MySQL database. While basic graphics & layout was provided, I was responsible for significant HTML and CSS cleanup, optimization, and cross-browser compatibility. Implemented shopping cart, checkout, user registration, and order history.
San Jose, CA
Jan 2009 to Feb 2010
- Applied Positronic tools to eBay’s search system in order to tune search algorithm
- Created Hadoop jobs to processes click logs to generate a data set for machine learninga
- Was influential in the creation of a Hadoop installation that is now an integral part of eBay’s infrastructure
- Instructed team members on the use of Hadoop
Nov 2007 to Dec 2008
I architected, designed, and implemented a unique .Net based distributed computing architecture for machine learning jobs; designed and implemented a genetic programming algorithm for evolving trading strategies; designed and implemented a high performance market simulator and backtester; and designed and oversaw the implementation of a time-series storage and processing system. I also developed internal monitoring tools using ASP.Net and Silverlight.
- As one of two lead developers, I was wholly responsible for a significant portion of the technology developed at Positronic.
- I was influential in hiring decisions.
- I prepared demos, presentations, and documentation for investors and due diligence.
Sep 2005 to Sep 2007
- Scrum Master
- Developed, Automated and Maintained Test Cases
- Planned, Designed, and Developed Projects to Exercise Latest Components of WCF and Windows Workflow.
- Provided feed back to product teams on usability and user scenarios.
- Worked with other teams to expand the REST and POX capabilities of WCF.
- Trained peers on best practices of API and Web Service design.
Paul Wheeler, M. Morse, V. Misic, P. Anderson. “Image Dithering as N-Queens Problem.” 2004 Proceedings, Conference on Artificial Neural Networks in Engineering.